New layouts (week 36)

I actually had stuff to do this week, which is a good thing. I even had a kind of job interview this week! I am super excited about it.
I felt like I hardly scrapped, but I have more layouts to show you then I thought I would. So let's start!
 
This layout is created using Mandy Kings grab bag: September Morn
 
Layout created using:
Mandy's September Grab Bag September Morn by Mandy King
Remember Those Days template pack 7 by Two Tiny Turtles
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10011955&cat=0&page=1 http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10010706&cat=0&page=2


Here are two layouts for the TSOTD album.
 
Layout created using:
Bermuda Triangle - a P&Co collab
template Keep It Even 3 by Connie Prince
 
Layout created using:
Bermuda Triangle - a P&Co collab
Cowboys and Indians Characters by Dawn Inskip
template Square It Is by Connie Prince
  
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Cowboys-and-Indians-Characters.html http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Bermuda-Triangle.html
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=40753&page=1 http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=40754&page=1
 
 
Here are is a layout I did for a challenge at Gotta Pixel!
 
Layout created using:
Pay It Forward by Pixelily
alphas Wicked and I Believe In Miracles by Pink Reptile Designs
template Edge Of Insanity by Green Little Frog Designs (retired)
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10009705&page=1
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Wicked-Alpha.html http://the-lilypad.com/store/I-Believe-in-Miracles.html
 
 
My new siggy is also made for a GP challenge.
I used the Schooled Up Collab by Mandy King and Saxon Holt
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment